An initiative of Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Sharjah Exports Development Center (SEDC) strives to provide an ideal environment to support and develop domestic exports. SEDC offers various services to encourage local industrial firms and exporters to enhance their competitive abilities to cater to foreign markets and to respond to regional and international marketing opportunities.
SEDC provides technical exporting solutions and tools that utilize integrated databases and knowledge to contribute to exporting activities, in addition to providing insurance and credit guarantees for exporters.
We work in cooperation with our members and partners in order to develop, diversify, and expand the geographical presence and market penetration of Sharjah exports in international markets.
- Improve and develop exports.
- Establish and maintain an up to date database for communication, and provide its data for exporters and parties concerned with exporting.
- Set an export map for the geographically targeted markets, depending on export types.
- Contribute to unifying the efforts of simplifying and facilitating export procedures with the relevant entities.
- Develop and promote product marketing opportunities in foreign export markets.
- Set mechanisms needed for export financing and credit guarantees by the relevant entities.
- Provide support for technology transfer and innovation related to export development.