AWAIL AL SHAM FZE
MANUFACTURING OF ELECTRONICS DEVICESPhone: 97165264432
- AL-Awail company was mainly established by a group of engineers who are the first graduates of elctronic engineering faculty - Aleppo University.
- The company activity started through designing an electronic circuits using the latest versions of software applications and microcontrollers which are dedicated for electronic design.
- Conducting many scientific and practical training courses about designing and producing electronic circuits as well as programming processors and microcontrollers.
2000: AL-Madinah AL-Munawwarah ... The First Start
- The first project performed was floodlight a huge simulating model of AL-Madinah AL-Munawwarah in nowadays, the model floodlight is controlled by computer. This project was for Madinah Research and Studies Center.
- Designing the first model of AL-Muaqita, the product which is dedicated for displaying the prayer times and organizing the Iqama time of prayers in mosques.
2002: AL-Muaqita in Syria's Mosques
- Marketing the first product "AL-Muaqita" locally in Syria's mosques, and founding a workshop for AL-Muaqita manufacturing.
- AL-Muaqita has quickly won the aproval and satisfaction of worshipers because of its active role in organising the Iqama time of prayers.
2004: Authorization and Spread
- This product has been recorded in the department of patent and property protection in Damascus - Syria.
- Many sales agents have been authorized in the Arabic countries.
2006: Al-Aqsa Mosque and Arab World
- AL-Muaqita has been installed in Al-Aqsa mosque and spread out in almost all the Palestinian cities.
- It has been spread out in more than /15/ countries around the world as well.
2007: Converting to Industry
- The first factory in the world -which is specialized in Al-Muaqita industry for mosques- has been built in "Sheikh Najjar" industrial city - Aleppo - Syria.
- Foundation a Research and Development department in the company to develop the products and invent a new designs.
- Al-Muzakkira product has been designed especially for houses, offices, and small prayer places.
- Various products and new designs with /8/ different international languages upon request.
2008: Administrative Organization and Institutional Work
- We have had the industrial registry number /1/ in this industry.
- Integrated departments and cadres have been founded for manufacturing all the product parts (electronic boards, front panels, structure, assembling, packing, shipping, quality control, maintenance and technical support).
- Manufacturing a new products specilized in Auto Azan.
- Manufacturing Giant Clocks and optical displays to meet all requirements.
- The products and models have been developed to reach now more than /150/ different models and products to meet all requirements.
- Our products are now spread out in more than /11000/ mosques all over the world.
2009: New Products and Continuous Development
- The street lighting system has been designed and authorized in Damascus City, this system depend on the sunrise and sunset times of all days of the year.
- The Scheduled Alarm Clock has been produced for Schools, Factories, and Institutions to regulate the work and rest periods.
- Proceeding with Auto Azan development to make Azan reach everywhere.
2010: Cooperation, Granting, and Construction
- Conducting a scientific training courses by the engineering cadres of the company for students of electric and electronic faculty of Aleppo university.
- The courses are about designing and producing electronic circuits.
- Designing and developing Exchange Rate Display Panels and Price List Display Panels with various sizes upon request.
2011: Holly Quran with AL-Muzakkira
- Developing AL-Muzakkira product by adding Holly Quran recitation with many options.
- Synchronous Digital Clocks.
2012: Presistence, Hard Work, and more ambition
- The first prototypes of giant Muaqita for outdoor use in public roads and squares.
Products Exported to: geria, Australia, Belgium, Egypt, France, Germany, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Sweden, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States