- Explore Categories
- Agriculture & Food
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Auto & Transportation
- Business Services & Equipments
- Electrical Equipment & Telecom
- Gifts, Sports & Toys
- Health & Beauty
- Home, Lights & Construction
- Jewelry, Bags & Shoes
- Machinery, Hardware & Tools
- Metal, Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics
- Packaging, Advertising & Office
The inaugural Summit offered a voice and a venue for leaders with a vision to shape the future of manufacturing with a hand-selected audience of over 1,200 delegates expected to attend, including Heads of State, Government Leaders, Ministers, Policy Makers and C-Suite Executives from Global 2000 Companies.
The Global Manufacturing & Industrialisation Summit (GMIS) is a world first and was hosted in Abu Dhabi by the UAE Ministry of Economy and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO).