- Explore Categories
- Agriculture & Food
- Apparel, Textiles & Accessories
- Auto & Transportation
- Business Services & Equipments
- Electrical Equipment & Telecom
- Gifts, Sports & Toys
- Health & Beauty
- Home, Lights & Construction
- Jewelry, Bags & Shoes
- Machinery, Hardware & Tools
- Metal, Chemicals, Rubber & Plastics
- Packaging, Advertising & Office
Sharjah Chamber launches Sharjah Exports Development Centre to support Emirates exporters
Sharjah has long been a manufacturing hub for the region, with exports playing an important role in the Emirates economy. Manufacturing accounts for 17.1 per cent of Sharjah's gross domestic product.
The Sharjah Exports Development Centre will support domestic manufacturers to increase further the competitiveness of their goods and find new markets for them abroad as well as strengthen existing international trade connections.