Category: Construction & Real Estate
Subcategory: Masonry Materials
Exporter: AL MUTATHAWIR INSULATIONS MAT.IND.LLC
Brush applicable bitumen emulsion. Thick liquid formed of water emulsified bitumen blend suitable for use as a protective coating for concrete, masonry and as a primer for Bituminous membranes.
Form liquid at room temperature.
Color: Dark brown to black.
Density: 1000 kg/m3 Approx.
Viscosity at 100˚ F0.0018 lbm/ft sec.
ADVAPRIM EMULSION can be used for the following protective applications:
- Underground concrete structures protection from attacks by salts and sulphates.
- General protection of concrete structures from vapor infiltration to reinforcement steel.
- General protection of concrete and steel structures from corrosive atmospheres.
- Liquid primer for the application of torch applied waterproofing membranes.
ADVAPRIM EMULSION may be applied by brush roller or broom.
- Direct application without any additives or heating.
- Good yield over porous surfaces.
- Chemically stable and resistant to salts, sulphates and chloride attacks.
- No toxic fumes during application.
- Non hazardous.
The recommended rate of application is 2.5 m2 per liter depending on site condition.
ADVAPRIM EMULSION is available in 20 and 200 liters drum.
ADVAPRIM EMULSION should be stored above freezing temperatures in sealed containers, away from direct flames and direct sunlight.
ADVAPRIM EMULSION may be cleaned off the tools with plain water before drying. When dry it may be removed by cleaning solvents, thinner, kerosene or diesel.
The information given in this data sheet is based on both current development work and many years of field experience. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is reliable, we cannot accept responsibility for any work carried out with our materials as we have no control over methods of application, site conditions, etc.