Subcategory: Other Machinery & Industry Equipment
Exporter: TECH INTERNATIONAL FZC
Tech International FZC has the expertise to carry out the complete design, Engineering, Fabrication, Coating / lining, testing and Installation & Commissioning.
- Test Separators
- Surge Vessels
- Pressure Vessels
- All Type of Filter Vessels
- Coalescer Vessels
- Knock Out Drums
- LPG Tanks
- Carbon Steel
- Clad Material. (SS, Duplex, Hastelloy, Inconel Cladding)
- Rubber / PTFE Lined
- Stainless Steel ( SS 304 / 316 L)
- Duplex / Super Duplex
- Exotic Materials – Inconnel, Monel, Hastelloy
- Thickness – Up to 150 mm
- Heads – Torispherical, 2:1 Semi-Ellipsoidal, Hemispherical, Toricone etc.
- Diameter – Up to 6 mtrs
- Length – Up to 33 mtrs
- ASME Sec VIII Div. 1 ( with U Stamp)
- ASME Sec VIII Div. 2 (with U2 Stamp)
- BS – PD 5500
- CE Mark to PED 97-23-CE
- Mechanical Design of the vessels.
- Preparation of Detailed Drawings / Fabrication Drawings.
- Preparation of ITP / WPS / PQR / Weld Map.
- Preparation of various applicable procedures.
- Procurement and construction of Vessels including rolling, Dish ends, welding, testing & Documentation.
- Welding and testing as per the codes/customer requirement, including radiography, hydro test, and other NDT.
- Post Weld heat treatment (If required),
- Blasting & Painting as per project Specification
- Complete QA/QC Documentation and as-built drawings
Our engineering department utilizes the latest software for pressure vessel design and data sheet preparation. Our in-house detailers prepare shop drawings, general arrangements, erection drawings, etc.
We have done many Pressures with ASME – U & U2 Stamp and compliance to Pressure Equipment Directive (97/23/EC).
We can handle the thickness up-to 85 mm and diameters up-to 5 mts in-house. However the larger thickness and diameter vessels can be handled with outsourcing options.
We have the full fledged equipments & machineries like Automatic CNC cutting Machine, Heavy Duty Rolling machine, Flange machining, Drilling – Both Vertical & Horizontal, all types of welding including SAW with Column & boom, Post Weld Heat Treatment Facility, Blasting and Painting Booths, NDT facility etc., which will give us a complete control on the manufacturing process both in terms of Quality and time.
We have done Vessels with various Metallurgies and have many established WPS / PQR.